MPPSC VAS Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 492 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Vacancies at mppscdemo.in:
MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2016
- 1 MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2016
- 2 mppsc recruitment 2016 notification
- 3 mppsc recruitment 2016 apply online
- 4 www.mppsc.nic.in recruitment 2016
- 5 MPPSC VAS Recruitment Age Limit and Eligibility
- 6 MPPSC VAS Recruitment 2016 Selection process
- 7 MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2016
- 8 Official Website: www.mppsc.nic.in | mppscdemo.in
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently circulated a notification regarding MPPSC VAS Recruitment 2016 to fill up 492 posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon with eligible and passionate applicants. The advertisement was published on 18th May on the web portal of MPPSC.
Interested candidates are already showing great enthusiasm about the selection drive and online application link will be activated on 1st June on the website of MPPSC: mppscdemo.in By the time the registration starts, you all should have proper knowledge regarding the eligibility criteria and requirements to make sure that your credentials match with the prescribed standards.
mppsc recruitment 2016 notification
MPPSC organizes and conducts various competitive examinations for recruitment of officers in MP Government departments. It also recruits qualified candidates for the post of civil services in the state. The main function of the organization is to help State Govt. by consulting and providing recruitments, promotions, transfers, etc. It hosts interviews, written examinations and direct selection to fill different posts in the Government institutions of Madhya Pradesh.
mppsc recruitment 2016 apply online
Registration for MPPSC 492 Posts VAS Recruitment 2016 will continue from 1st June to 30th June. We advise all the interested candidates to complete registration way before the deadline as there will be huge rush during the final phase. Only online method is applicable for registration. You will get the activated link of form of registration which you will need to fill up properly. Fee of 1200/-RS is applicable for General candidates and Reserved applicants will have to pay 600/-RS as registration fee.
www.mppsc.nic.in recruitment 2016
- Name of the organization: The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Name of the post: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS)
- Total post: 492
- Job location: Madhya Pradesh
- Application status: Online
- Starting date of registration: 01/06/2016
- Deadline: 30/06/2016
- Application fee: 1200/-RS for general and 600/-Rs for reserved
- Age limit: 21 to 35 years with subject to relaxation for reserved candidates
- Educational requirement: Degree in Veterinary Science from a recognized university
- Selection process: Written test, interview and certificate verification
- Written test full mark: 300
- Interview full mark: 35
- Website of MPPSC: www.mppsc.nic.in | mppscdemo.in
MPPSC VAS Recruitment Age Limit and Eligibility
Candidates must be aged between 21 to 35 years to be eligible for the recruitment drive. Age relaxation will be done for reserved candidates as per Government norms. Upper age limit is 40 for the applicants who are residing currently in the MP state. In terms of educational eligibility for MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2016, applicants must have Degree in Veterinary Science from a recognized university which is registered in Veterinary Council of India.
MPPSC VAS Recruitment 2016 Selection process
Selection for MPPSC VAS 492 Posts Recruitment 2016 will be done in three phases: Written test, interview and certificate verification. This exam is conducted for the 150 questions for 300 marks in the duration of 2 hours. The examination is conducted with the subject knowledge for two sections. After writing the exam, candidates who are selected in the will progress to interview. The interview is conducted for 35 marks. After conducting the interview, MPPSC will announce the merit list of selected applicants.
MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2016
Hall ticket will be provided to the applicants at least 15 days before the written test. Candidates will have to collect the admit card through online activated link. Result of the test will also be made available in online media. On our page, you will get regular updates about the VAS Recruitment process regarding the status of registration, availability of admit card, answer key of exam and result updates. So, we recommend you to stay connected with us to get regular updates about upcoming VAS Recruitment process.
LAST DATE: 30.06.2016