UP 9294 TGT PGT Teachers Recruitment 2016 Apply Online at www.upsessb.org:
UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2016
- 1 UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2016
- 2 tgt pgt recruitment 2016 in up
- 3 UPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment Notification 2016
- 4 up tgt recruitment 2016
- 5 UP TGT PGT Recruitment Age Limit and Education
- 6 www.upsessb.org application form
- 7 UP TGT PGT Recruitment Selection Process
- 8 UP PGT Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
- 9 UP TGT PGT Admit Card 2016 Download
- 10 Official Website: www.upsessb.org | pariksha.up.nic.in
Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) has asked for online application from the interested and qualified people to apply for 9294 available posts of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT). Out of the total number of vacancies, 7950 posts are for TGT category and the rest are for PGT category.
tgt pgt recruitment 2016 in up
This is a massive recruitment drive as the authority will be taking people for over nine thousand posts at a time. So, those who are looking to get involved in teaching profession after Graduation should take the opportunity to apply in response to the UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2016. Before you place your application, you should know about the requirement and eligibility criteria. Go through the rest of the article to know about important details regarding the recruitment.
UPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment Notification 2016
Interested applicants must complete the registration by filling up the online registration form available on the website: pariksha.up.nic.in | www.upsessb.org. Application submission has started from 6th June and will continue till 5th July. Candidates will have to mention the districts under which they belong to as the recruitment will be done on district or zonal basis.
up tgt recruitment 2016
Fee for the registration process for General and OBC category is 625/-Rs and 325/-Rs for SC/ST quota. Fees must be submitted through online method such as mobile bank facility till 3rd July, 2016. While applying, you must specify your preferred subject in which you want to teach. In the written exam, questions will be set according to your subject preference.
UP TGT PGT Recruitment Age Limit and Education
Candidates must be minimum of 21 years old as on 1st July, 2016 to be considered eligible for UP PGT & TGT Recruitment 2016. For PGT posts, applicants must have post Graduate Degree completed in relevant subjects along with B.ED. For TGT posts, candidates must have Graduation degree completed in relevant subject with B.ED and B.TC from recognized University.
www.upsessb.org application form
- Name of the organization: Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board Recruitment (UPSESSB)
- Name of the posts: Trained Graduate Teacher and Post Graduate Teacher
- Total posts: 9294 (7950 for TGT and 1344 for PGT)
Application mode: Online
- Status: To continue from 06/06/2016
- Last Date: 05/07/2016
- Fee: 625/-Rs for General and OBC and 325/-Rs for SC/ST
- Last date for fee payment: 3rd July
- Age limit: Minimum age is 21 years as on 1st July, 2016
- Selection process: Written test (85%), Special qualification (5%) and personal interview (10%)
Exam date: During October-November
- Admit card: To be available before written test
- Website: www.upsessb.org | pariksha.up.nic.in
UP TGT PGT Recruitment Selection Process
To select the qualified applicants for UP TGT Recruitment 2016, the authority will conduct written test to make shortlist of candidates. After the written exam, personal interview will be held. There will also be marks allotted for special qualification. Written test will carry 85% marks while interview and special qualification will carry 10% and 5% marks respectively.
UP PGT Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Separate question paper will be provided for TGT and PGT posts. Question of PGT and TGT examination will depend on the subject in which the candidates have applied to teach. All the questions will be objective type. Exam will be held only in the allotted exam centers authorized by UPSESSB.
UP TGT PGT Admit Card 2016 Download
Exam is likely to be held during October/November. On our page, we will notify you about the exam date and time table whenever we get news from the UPSESSB. Before the exam, admit card for written test will be published and result of the test will be published online. State level merit list will be prepared from which the applicants will be called for personal interview.
Last Date: 5th July, 2016